This secluded Calistoga estate is located just outside of the village of Calistoga in Napa Valley. The private villa sits in the center of an 8.5 acre parcel surrounded by 4 acres of vines and gardens with no nearby neighbors. While secluded, it has the distinct advantage of being located only 1.5 miles from downtown Calistoga with plenty of restaurants, markets, and shopping.
We welcome you to stay and enjoy the best Napa Valley has to offer!
- Napa Valley is not only a world-class wine region with hundreds of wineries, it is also the culinary capital of California!
- During your stay, enjoy outstanding restaurants and award winning wines.
- We can't forget to mention the golf, shopping, spas, hiking and biking! Napa Valley has something to offer everyone!
- The outdoor living areas will be the highlight of your stay!
- The estate is divided into 3 adjacent villas with a total of 7 bedrooms and 7 full bathrooms
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom each containing two luxury robes and spa products for your convenience.
- The estate contains 12 sets of french doors that open to ~1000 sq ft of balconies and ~2000 sq ft of covered patio
- The estate contains a large pool and Jacuzzi/spa (42x20 ft) with a child safety auto-cover, a tennis court nestled into the vineyard, a professional grade sand volleyball court, bocce ball court, outdoor gas firepit, outdoor shower, and a fully equipped exercise room with a treadmill, elliptical, Olympic weights and dumbbells, and 4-stack weight machine
- The property also contains a newly constructed barn that houses a private game room with a pool table, ping pong, air hockey, and dartboard; a large rose garden on the property also provides fresh roses on a daily basis.